JDE and BPOS

joshlitt

Anyone here moved to the Microsoft Cloud of BPOS yet? We've just started and having some intermittent issues with people being able to view pdf's from Submitted Jobs. The report runs very quickly, but when trying to pull that report down, it sits at the downloading screen for up to 10 minutes at times. Other times it pulls in about 2 seconds and it's only happening on the people that have been moved to the cloud.

Apparently the cloud is using an RPC HTTPS connection that I am sure is messing with IE settings, but haven't found the culprit yet. Hopefully someone else already has.

Thanks in advance,
Josh
JDE E1 - 9.0 (8.98.3), SQL 2008, Win2K3

I had a customer that had a similiar issue today. For some it was taking a few minutes to view a PDF from their submitted jobs and others it was taking a second or so. It turned out that the users that were having the issue had the setting "Enable SmartScreen Filter" checked in the Advanced settings of IE. I'm not 100% sure what this does exactly but after they turned this off for the users that were having the issue, the issue went away. They were on IE 8.

Back