Table Names For GL & FA

JoHurley

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the table names for The Chart Of Accounts, the GLTrans File and any other related lookup tables relating to the GL and FA modules? I'm doing some homework here before the migration project starts, so a massive bonus would be if you could also attach a csv file holding the Data Dictionary for these files....Thanks?!

The main tables you will be looking for are,

F0901, F0902, F0911, F1201, F1202, F1217

I have attached the related data dictionary items for each table.

Attachments

• 168087-R55DDINF.xls
    92.5 KB · Views: 429
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,
Can anyone tell me the table names for The Chart Of Accounts, the GLTrans File and any other related lookup tables relating to the GL and FA modules? I'm doing some homework here before the migration project starts, so a massive bonus would be if you could also attach a csv file holding the Data Dictionary for these files....Thanks?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting timing, there was just a discussion over on a LinkedIn forum about table names and column descriptions.

Here's a blog post with a script for generating tables and column names. You may be able to find the information you need using it.

http://jeffstevenson.karamazovgroup.com/2011/03/enterpriseone-table-list-with-column.html

Back