BI Publisher report does not run on JDE

lovvyrules

Hello,
I have an issue with a BIP report. The RTF template is well defined and it works perfectly when a xml file is uploaded.(Locally on ms word with BI plugin)

After uploading it to JDE (via P95600), i run the report (via P95620). In the output (P95630) the report status is "D" (Completed without errors) but after opening it, I get an error message.

Please note in the RTF template i used many codes like "for-each-group@section", "variable@incontext:G1", "$G1/field_name" for output, etc etc..

Can anyone help me on this issue please? How come that it works on MS Word (with plugin BI) but on JDE BI engine it does not work??

Thank you very much.

This can depend on your version of E1... and the version of the Word plugin you are using. Eone up till recently was using BIP 10.1.3.3.2 (or 3) (I may have an extra 3 in there) and I believe in 8.98.4.0 uplifted to 10.1.3.3.4 -- you may have to check for exact release info. But if you are using a newer version of the word plugin, it usually has features added that aren't in the embedded BIP parts that are in your JDE release because they aren't on the same version.

Back