PeopleSoft Experts Needed for Requested Educational Session Topics at H.U.G.

Terry DeMoure

Terry DeMoure

VIP Member
Over the last couple months we have been receiving a lot of great PeopleSoft programming suggestions for H.U.G. from our membership who would like to see presentations on these PeopleSoft issues in one of our quarterly Houston Regional Users Group for Oracle JDE/PeopleSoft Users, H.U.G.

Potential Topics for HUG agenda items from PeopleSoft users below are a few for the recruitment module:

1. What features/improvements have been added to PeopleSoft 9.1 for recruitment module (i.e., Candidate Gateway, TAM, eRecruit, or whatever it is called)?

1. What issues have surfaced for those who are early upgraders on PeopleSoft 9.1 for recruitment? I've noticed a few comments from early upgraders through LinkedIn groups as follows:

(a) On occasions when an applicant enters all profile information, some of the data is missing to be inserted into the HRS_APP_PROFILE table. When an applicant completes the application, the page message says that, "you have submitted the application successfully", which should tie back to the job opening. But it not actually saving or inserting anything so the applicant's information is not viewable by the recruiters.

(b) Several issues with TAM on interview scheduling, screening, etc. For example, the Scheduling Assistant is very slow sometimes and not user friendly. At times, recruiters may have to shut down Outlook 2007 and restart it to communicate with PeopleSoft.

Have these been addressed by Oracle in subsequent bundles to fix these and other issues that have surfaced?

1. More information on the core profile and how the other modules (i.e., ELM, ePerformance, Career Planning, Succession Planning, etc.) integrate with the core profile.

If you are a Oracle PeopleSoft user, Business Partner Vendor, or Consultant/Expert in the South Central United States close to the Houston area and would be interested in facilitating an Educational Breakout Session to our PeopleSoft members at an upcoming quarterly meeting of the Houston Regional Users Group for Oracle JD Edwards and PeopleSoft Users please reply to this discussion posting and I will connect you to our our H.U.G. Vice President of Programming Jeremy Shearer.

Thanks!

Back