Date

adeel

VIP Member
Hello there

When ESU applied and package deployed for those ESU, is there a way to physically check on the windows server file system to see object related function copied successfully by looking date stamped on the specific environment? I know when package build finishes it shows which objects changes in the report but I want to just double check or any report will help.

Thanks
AD

Tool Release 8.98
App Release 8.12

Are you talking about looking to see if a business functions source code was copied correctly, or that the specs and such were updated on the Enterprise Server after deploying the package?

Well, checking the source code is easy enough. Just look in the directory for the package and check on the time stamp.

With 8.12, since the DDB and XDB files no longer exist, the only way to check what's been deployed is to look at the manifest information.

Run P98770 (web client only), search for your last full package, and you should see all the update packages underneath. Choose the appropriate one, and you can dig into it to see all the objects that were deployed.

This doesn't really give you any information that reading the R9621, R9622, and R98225D PDF files doesn't already give you.

P98770 give information i need,

In the record detail area the ESUs i applied does not give the build and deploy date? May be it is because it was a update package?

Thanks
AD

It's not given for each individual object. It's on the update package name.

I am not referring the object detail and referring the ESU applied which does not have dates. Look at the attach screen shot.

Thanks
AD

Attachments

• 165913-untitled.GIF
    165913-untitled.GIF
    11.1 KB · Views: 124
Ah. I've seen that happen when a package has been built and deployed more than once.

Back