Desc of fields in F98OWSEC

easter_wolf

I am new to JDE, kindly someone let me know the meaning(desc) of following fields in "F98OWSEC" table:

SCUSER:
SCOWPWD:
SCSECFRQ:
SCSECLST:
SCSECUSR:
SCSECPWD:
SCSECTPE:
SCUGRPL:
SCSECF1:
SCSECF2:
SCSECF3:
SCSECV1:
SCSECV2:
SCSECV3:
SCSECV4:
SCSRVBLOBA:
SCATTEMPTS:
SCEUSER:
SCRETRY:
SCMUSE:
SCPID:
SCJOBN:
SCUPMJ:
SCUPMT:

Hi "easter_wolf",

TDA (Table Design Aid), DD (Data Dictinory and the Glossary in it) system applications and THE manuals are your best friends to help you.

Sorry, I am Zoltán Gyimesi and not a wolf - netheir Western, nor Southern, nor Nothern - or maybe a dog or cat or a fox, or bear (beer)?

Regards,

Zoltán

easter_wolf,

I'm not a wolf either, but I did see 5 wolves (3 in one pack) on a recent trip to Canada.

Welcome to JDEList and congratulations on your first post. Your system configuration can often help others to help you, so it is recommended that you put it in your signature. See mine below as an example.

Some time ago (July 2006) I posted an Oracle SQL that retrieved the information you are after - along with other information - as an attachment to a reply to a thread with the subject "database structure - listing" (thread/post 108996). JDEList has an excellent search facility. With the information above, you should be able to locate it.

Hi,
I too am looking for the descriptions for the fields in the F98OWSEC file. I am not sure why I can't see them in the Data Dictionary.

I am currently updating our JDE documentation and it would be nice to know the proper descriptions of the fields.

Hi futymed,

#1. What is your release, TS/SP level, platform, etc.???
#2. [ QUOTE ]
I am not sure why I can't see them in the Data Dictionary.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean? You really can not see??? How did you tried it.

Just an advise: turn on the monitor and open your eyes.

If this does not help, then let us know more details about your scenario.

Regards,

Zoltán

Table Field name is composed of 2 character Table prefix plus DD alias name. Remove 1st 2 characters and query in DD using alias.

futymed,

I'm guessing that you are looking for "SCUSER" (as an example) in the data dictionary. If this is correct, as you have discovered, it is not there. The table column names in JDE have 2 parts. The first (left most) 2 characters form a table id (even though more than one table can share the same 2 character id), and are the same for all columns in the table. The rest of the table column name is the data dictionary alias. So instead of looking up "SCUSER" in the data dictionary, you would look up "USER" in the alias column.

[Begin Edit]

PS. Welcome to JDEList and congratulations on your first post.

[End Edit]

Back