Migration: F0911 to Update F0902

DBohner-(db)

Legendary Poster
Bad Brain Cramp Day, sorry...

I know someone knows the report, off the top of their heads - so I thought I'd ask (then we would all know to hit this thread in the future).

Once the F0911 is populated (migration), what report is it that you run to update the F0902 balances? Year End 'something'...

I know, read the manual (I'm a developer, why the heck would I have a Financials Manual in front of me
grin.gif
) I did go looking, just can't define the right question....

I need coffee??

(db)

Glasses on:

Would "R099102 - Repost Account Ledger" be the report that reads the F0911 and updates (or inserts) into the F0902?

(db)

R099102 Repost is it. The R098201 Annual Close zeroes out P&L to Retained Earnings, and create new FY records in the F0902.

Another way.
If this is a data migration (conversion) then I usually have the developer doing the table conversion also create the Batch Header record in F0011 and use the G/L Post program (R09801) to post the F0902 table. The G/L post checks all of the important system settings for intercompany settlements, valid accounts, multi-currency accounting, proper accounting periods, etc. for me.
Just my $0.02.

Repost Account Ledger only works for JEs that are already posted. If the F0911 records are created unposted (and they should be), then you need to use the GL post program which will update F0902 (and do any IC settlements if necessary).

If the conversion program has the intercompany balances, the posting edit code of the intercompany accounts needs to be changed from "M" to "L" temporarily to allow the post to run, and the subledger field poplulated with the affiliated company's address book number. It is highly recommended that the company's AB number be the same as the company number, but it is not required. The subledger type field will need to be "A". One more caveat: the subledger field is character, so the subledger number needs to be entered with leading zeros.

Back