No web menu displayed

LTrepanier

Hi,

I recently begin to move developpment environement to another enterprise server (Windows 2008 64 bit) with another database (SQL 2008) for a good practice. I started with Prestine. When I start the web instance (OAS) PS900, everything is good (Without log). But I got no E1 menu when I login. This is the web instance log :

<font color="brown"> </font> SQLException occured in the SQLPhysicalConnection.select(): | Table or View Name = F98770 - Data Source[0] = Central Objects - PS900 com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid object name 'PS900.F98770PS900FA'. com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid object name 'PS900.F98770PS900FA'.

PS900FA doesn't exist anymore. How could I changed PS900FA to the new Full package?

Thanks,

You need to edit the spec.ini file for the PS900 path code on the new server. However, you will also need the set of compiled business functions there. You should build and deploy a full package to the new server for the path code you are migrating before trying to test.

Back