Change default jdemail message properties

radi8

Well Known Member
Good day all:
I have a request to add a data element to the default email sent by JDE when a PO is received. I have been searching the standard workflows and also looking on this and other forums for some hint as to where this may be completed, but have come up empty.

Specifically, this request is asking that when a PO is received, that the email sent to the buyer is to include the following information:

Item has been received:
Puchase Order No.: 555966 OP 00001
Suppler Name: Name, Inc. <-- add this
Item Number: 03-00070-0100
Description: High Density Raw Plastic <-- add this also
Quantity: 39891 LB

This must be coming from a workflow that is triggered when the item is received, but I cannot determine which one. None that I have reviewed come close inferring the PO receipt and I cannot find anything in the ER of the application where the JDEMAIL BSFN is called. If it is not directly called by the APL ER, it must be either a workflow or called within a business function (sub proc).

I am really confused as to how the whole email processes work, where the details are defined, and how/when they are generated.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? As always, thanks in advance for any help on this issue.

Radi8,

Whenever I'm in that situation, I debug log the process and look at the debug log to see what is going on.

Back