Auto-size not working on server

rvrahbar

I have a form with a media object field directly beneath the detail line. I have the section set to auto-resize based on the media object field. It works perfectly in designer (the print preview looks great), but doesn't work on the server (the section is not expanding and the media object text is overlapping the following detail lines, etc. Does anyone have any ideas why it would work fine in Designer and not on the server?

What version of CformDesigner and CformServer are you running? Open the app and go to Help > About to get the full version number. I think there were versions that the 'auto-size' function does not work correctly.

Another trick you can try is to break the media object out of the section with the detail line data using an inserted section. Make the section with the detail line data a fixed size and the inserted section containing only the media object auto-size.

Karen.

Karen, thank you for your reply. Both are version 3.2.21.7301. I may give your suggestion about splitting the media object out a try. Thanks again!

If you have installed a version above 5 of adobe reader on your server then it may not work properly with create 3. I have faced similar problem before, installing version 5 worked for me.

Back