Print Immediate two printers

larike

Hello,

First of all: my name is Carlos and I am from Spain. i have JDE E812 and my problem is this:

I need to use the print immediate utility for two reports and each report must go to a diferent printer. But only one report goes ok, the other one not runs with print immediate.(the user have to view the odf file from WSJ)

Any idea?

Thanks!!

Larike,

Welcome to JDEList and congratulations on your first post.

I do not use E812, but I will offer you what I know. In E811, there are two ways to set a UBE to print immediate - in the JDE.INI (not a real practical option as all UBEs that are run on the machine on which the JDE.INI is so set, would print immediately); and when the UBE is submitted, when you select your printer, you can click another tab, advance I think, and the print immediate option is on there.

I think in the properties of RDA you can set the job to print immediate. I believe you can do this for each specific version if you want also. We have all our documents that need to go to Optio setup this way to print immediate to the Optio queues for processing.

Larike - It is possible to print immediate both reports to different printers. You have two choices, either setup the reports in RDA to print immediate or add the "Print Immediate" section to your web client's JAS.INI file. You can add records by *public, role, or user ID and the report name.

Back