JDE Object Browser 1.1

craig_welton

craig_welton

Legendary Poster
Seasons greetings,

An updated JDE Object Browser is available for download at
http://www.patwel.com/downloads

It contains new features that were requested by users from all over the world. Here's a short list, with more details on the download page.
<ul type="square">
[*]Browse objects specs from any Central Objects repository, not just local
[*]Batch Export object specs to HTML or TXT
[*]Event rules view contains hot links to referenced object specs
[*]Save Query definitions within the Data Browser
[*]Export selected columns and rows from Data Browser
[*]Object References tool to see all objects used within an APPL, UBE or BSFN
[*]Auto updates for patches>
[/list]
Let us know if you have any problems or questions. Also, keep the feedback and ideas coming.

thanks and Happy Holidays,
Craig

Thanks craig for the christmas gift!!!
smile.gif

My Developer thanks you, my mother thanks you, my father thanks you, and I thank you.
grin.gif

Terry, I'm glad your family finds the tool useful.
wink.gif
Thank You.

Tool has become simply brilliant with the effort you are spending on it and thanks a lot for sharing with us. The Custom Event Rules build using the tool are the one the most I liked and more importantly (for me) it helps me a lot in my self code review.

Once again thanks a lot for sharing good work!

Just downloaded the JDETRACE.
I was expecting that this will be similar like sql profile where you can see who is executing sql from applications.
SQL profile does not show what web client is doing. Is JDETRACE will tell me what sql statement users executing?

Thanks
AD

You'll need to open up the jas logfiles using JDETrace. From there you'll see SQL from the web client. The jdedebug files will have BSFN and fat client messages.

Love it mate. Nice work.

Any chance you can show what UDC edits are linked to a DD item in the table listing browser though please?

Cheers John,

Any time you click on a DD type item, the Data Item Properties pane should update with the currently selected item. See attachment where I selected the CM alias. Is that what you're looking for?

Craig

Attachments

• 168023-ddproperties.jpg
    168023-ddproperties.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 144
Back