facing a weird package installtion problem

Greenleaf

Hello,

I am facing a weird package installation problem, whenever I am opening my DV fat client the scheduled packages is popping up and showing the same package which is already installed. It’s happening even though I am installing again also. So can anyone help on this?

Attachments

• 165042-dv package.JPG
    165042-dv package.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 74
[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

I am facing a weird package installation problem, whenever I am opening my DV fat client the scheduled packages is popping up and showing the same package which is already installed. It’s happening even though I am installing again also. So can anyone help on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are sure that the package is getting installed (Help/About/Details to see package info) then go to P9631 and find the package in question. Expand the package, Client Workstation, Date and find the fat client. Select it then click the "Properties" button in the Exit bar. If it says anything other than 30 you can set it to that value.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are sure that the package is getting installed (Help/About/Details to see package info) then go to P9631 and find the package in question. Expand the package, Client Workstation, Date and find the fat client. Select it then click the "Properties" button in the Exit bar. If it says anything other than 30 you can set it to that value.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello,

Thank you very much for the solution, I have logged into Fatclient and checked the Workstation properties but the status is already 30 (Installed) but i selected 30 again and clicked 'ok', closed the fatclient, when i reopened the fatclient the scheduled packages didnt pop up
smile.gif

Once again thank you for your solution.
Have a nice day.

Back