.EAR is not getting created in update package

Greenleaf

I was doing an update package build in my machine and .EAR is not getting created, every time we do a package we deploy even in BSSV also, I tried in DEP settings and even checked P9601 PO options, and also mtr section is there JDE.ini file. JDeveloper path was also correctly mentioned. I already checked busineesservice.log there were some warnings in that file WARNING: OWS-00077 the Value Type class: oracle.e1.bssvfoundation.base.ValueObject does not have a valid JAVA Bean pattern. Can you please help me out on this .

Are you looking at the businessservices.log in this directory? Can you attach it?
\\deploy\E812\DV812\PACKAGE\BSDVVU38\work\sbf\oas

Have you tried turning on bssv logging on your workstation - C:\e812\DV812\ini\sbf\jdelog.properties and reviewing that bssv log?

Hello im attaching businessserver file pls look into this, and i have checked the jdelog.properties file and BSSV is turned on.

Attachments

• 165021-BusinessService.doc
    87 KB · Views: 353
I have not seen this issue before, but here are some suggestions. Have you reviewed the Getting Started with Business Services and BSSV MTR documents on Metalink? It seems like you might be missing some of the other bssv ESU's. Are you using the correct version of jdeveloper? Do you have it installed on your build machine? Is the path defined correctly? Have you verified your webdev client?

Also, it helps if you post your configuration information - release level, tools release, application server, database, platform.

Back