error in table when see particular table

amitgarg.net

i want a help please help me
a table create by other developer in jde all working going perfect . in web databrowser shows all data but problem is this in UTB Table shows blank. how will solve this problem.
what problem in table data shows is databrowser but not shows in UTB.
please Provide me solution

Delete your DDTEXT, DDDICT, and GLBLTBL spec files (make sure you are out of E1), then log back in and try to access it again.

Where i find this file and how delete this file . and wht impact after delete and logged off.
can u tell me full procedure .
please help me as soon as possible

DDTEXT, DDDICT, and GLBLTBL spec files

thanks & regards in advance

Log off, then delete. These 6 files are the "cache" files that a fat client builds up and keeps for data dictionary values and table formats.

It is possible that your fat client has cached the old table format, and can't deal with the new format because you don't have the new one. Deleting these files may help. The files should not be hard to find. They are in your path code's SPEC directory.

By the way, you never mentioned if you tried the other things suggested to you in the Applications forum (doing a Get on the table, or taking an update package with the new table format).

By the way, you never mentioned if you tried the other things suggested to you in the Applications forum (doing a Get on the table, or taking an update package with the new table format).
this will be done and also try for copy table but nothing work table proper.
My Problem is this why not come data in table in UTB but same table data and bussiness view come in data browser, why not data come in Fat Client.
Please give me solution.
i ask the cnc person he tells no cache generated for fat client.
please give me solution as soon as possible
thanks & regards in advance

The most common reason for UTB to not show data in a modified table is because the fat client specs are not up-to-date. This is the "solution" you ask for, but it sounds as if you have not tried it yet. You have also not mentioned any error messages you may have received in the jde.log file or other places.

Unless you have more information, I'm not sure what else we can tell you.

Back