JDE Default Century Dates - CENTCHG (id 882478.1)

Marco Felici

Good evening,

I could help with your specific question?

I came into oracle support, and reports that the article in question to download the application DATEUTILXE_V2.

The guide says that utility to install the dates you need to do:

1) Access the Update Center on My Oracle Support. The Update Center is located on the Patches & Updates tab of My Oracle Support. Alternately, use Change Assistant to locate and download the Date Utility.

2) Filter on JDE EnterpriceOne and search for *. DATEUTIL Also the utility can be found by searching on in Change Assistant DATEUTIL *.

I clicked on the Patches & Updates tab of My Oracle Support can not find any filter that contains "JDE EnterpriceOne.

Also I have not yet figured out whether this tool is a SAR of JDE or a DOS program.

Is there anyone who has downloaded this product and can help me?

Thank you very much

Marco Felici

Marco,

The update center was down a short while ago , not sure if you tried during this period , but you should be able to get to it now.

Check the attached screen shot on how to search for it.

If you have trouble getting to the correct page try using the link below. It will ask for authentication if not already logged on.

https://updatecenter.oracle.com/apps/WebSearch/updatecenter.jsp

In addition to Ice Cubes link, the Date utility is not a SAR. It is a program you run through a DOS prompt that will scan through your tables looking for a specified date. It does use your JDE system, but it doesn't install anyhting or change any delivered applications like a SAR would.

Dave

Back