Headerless Detail Form issue ?

El Vic

Hi friends,

I have had a problem all this crazy day!.

I have a Find/Browse form and getting info from F0006, then once the row is selected I am trying to call a Headerless Detail form as a second and entry form, this Headerless Detail is pointing to a customized table.
As you know the Headerless Detail does not have Find button at the tool bar, so I added the Find Button and none logic attached to it, only Find button added, then I run the applic and error!. If I delete the Find button the error does not appear, but my form is not getting any data.
I do not know if is valid to add a Find button to headerless detail forms.

The error is in Spanish in the attached the screenshot:
WEB CLIENT EXCEPTION
Web Client has detected and exception. Contact to the System Admin. Look for the register for more info.

Any help will be appreciated.

Enterprise 8.12 running on Oracle DB.

Attachments

• 163886-OW Err.JPG
    163886-OW Err.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 102
Hi El Vic,

Would you be so kind temporrily change your language in OW to Blank/Deomestic, produce the error again and attach the English error message too. Thanks. You know, not all of us as good the Spanish knowledge as you. I have never post up to know Hungarian messages here
tongue.gif

At last, but not least, your issue better fits to the Developers forum instead this Tech/CNC forum.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi El Vic,

Excuse me!!!
I haven't noticed, that the English Error Message text is included in the post.
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

On the other side, have you checked the LOG? Is there any interesting message? Maybe we need more details to help you

Excuse me again & Regards,

Zoltán

I was able to fix it.

The BSVW I am using in the Headerless Detail Form ..... was corrupted. I re call the bsvw design and everything is ok.

Back