Purchase Order Last/Next Status Code inconsistency

satchp

Hello -- I'm NEW to this forum but am seeking some general information around PO status codes. Seems as though in our E1 system, we are seeing status code assignments that are not consistent. For example, we are seeing 280/999, 380/999 and 400/999 and there doesn't seem to be ANY difference in the POs, receipt options, etc that are being used. Any HELP would be wonderful!!! Thanks

Hi there! This is just because goods receipts have been made from various statuses. P4312 good receipts has a processing option to decide in which next status a purchase order is eligible for release. In your case, the receipts have been allowed from all statuses in stead of status 400 only (which is not necessarily a problem if you business processes are set up in that way)

if you only want to allow receipts when purchase order is in next status "400", you have to change P4312 processing options accordingly

Hope this helps
/Aarto

Hi satchp,

[ QUOTE ]
Hello -- I'm NEW to this forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I see.
PLEASE DO READ the subject of the Forum, before you place a post there.
DO READ the subject of the other Forumstoo, to find the appropriate for your issue, because this Tech/CNC is not the apprpriate for your issue.

Would be great to read this sticky post on the begining of the Forums:
JDELIST DISCUSSION GROUPS (FORUMS) NETIQUETTE

Regards,

Zoltán

Back