OAS error question

cncjay

Well Known Member
We are on OAS 10.1.3, E9, Tools 8.98.3.1 and at random, we see the following error when users are trying to access E1.

500 Internal Server Error
OracleJSP: An error occurred. Consult your application/system administrator for support. Programmers should consider setting the init-param debug_mode to "true" to see the complete exception message.

Has anyone else come across a similar message/error, and if so, what was your resolution.

Thanks

Does the error happen at login, or during the session?

I've seen 500 errors when users are opening a direct/bookmarked link into a internal page in E1, instead of our standard login page.

When 500 errors appear during the session, clearing the client IE cache, then restarting the session, helps.

In both cases, I believe the server error is caused by malformed client requests.

Hi,
increase your ThreadsPerChild paramter in httpd.conf file of OAS. I found this suggestion on the list and yes, it works.

Regards.

Is your issue resolved?

We are on 8.12 with 8.98.3.3. We also see a 500 internal server error at random when users try to login to E1.

Our Error show:
Servlet error: An xception occurred. The current application deployment descriptors do not allow for including it in this response. Please consult the application administrator.

Back