H.U.G. Houston 3rd Quarter Meeting of Oracle JD Edwards World, EnterpriseOne, and PeopleSoft Users

Terry DeMoure

Terry DeMoure

VIP Member
H.U.G. Houston 3rd Quarter Meeting of Oracle JD Edwards World, EnterpriseOne, and PeopleSoft Users

AGENDA HUG 3rd Qtr Meeting Oct 14th 2010

Special invitation to Oracle JD Edwards World, EnterpriseOne, and PeopleSoft users, students, customers, experts, consultants, and/or Oracle Certified Business Partners and their guests in the Houston area who are welcome to RSVP to attend.

Houston Regional Users Group for Oracle JDE/PeopleSoft Users- H.U.G.
QUARTERLY MEETING
October 14th, 2010
8:30 AM to 1:00 PM

Oracle Houston Office
Two Allen Center
1200 Smith Street
Suite 1500 (Room 15006)
Houston, TX 77002
Main Phone: 713-654-0919

For more information:
Please refer to Houston Regional Users Group for Oracle JDE/PeopleSoft Users- H.U.G. Group on LinkedIn

Re: H.U.G. Houston 3rd Quarter Meeting of Oracle JD Edwards World, EnterpriseOne, and PeopleSoft Users

Only a few days remaining to RSVP so please email [email protected] or [email protected] on or before Monday, October 11th 2010 to reserve your spot for the October 14th meeting at Oracle Houston Offices.

I hope to see you there.
cool.gif

Re: H.U.G. Houston 3rd Quarter Meeting of Oracle JD Edwards World, EnterpriseOne, and PeopleSoft Users

The presentations were awesome and I really enjoyed my first opportunity to meet a great selection of Houston JDE and PeopleSoft professionals. And as to the lunch caterers, well let's just say that the selections were a little on the light side for my palate (inside joke)
tongue.gif
but I know we will do better and better as we grow.
grin.gif

I am looking forward to our 4th Quarter meeting on December 9th, 2010 with excitement.

Thanks to Bobby, Ken, and Diane for everything.
grin.gif

A very special "H.U.G." of thanks goes out to Steve Langley and Shane Sedate from Dell Perot Systems who graciously added an awesome door prize of a Dell Netbook which was won by our member Scott Rockenstein from the YMCA of Houston.

Thanks Terry for Inviting me to present on IFRS & JDE at the recent H.U.G. quarterly meeting. It was a pleasure meeting you and the other folks in Houston - clearly a very active user group community!
I wanted to mention that the organizers sent me a restaurant voucher (in lieu of the "missing lunch" that you alluded on your note), but being from the Canadian practice of Deloitte... It's unlikely that I'll be able to use it in the near future!! I'd be happy to donate it back to the H.U.G. and y'all can use it as a door prize or gift for your December meeting!
Let me know where to send it...

Looking forward to our paths crossing again,
Kim Thrower, CA
Deloitte Canada

Back