Records getting Overlapped and moving out of the page

Veeraragavan

Veeraragavan

I am facing an issue in create form. We are printing Order Confirmation for Customers.

When the number of records in OW pdf exceeds nine records in a page, in create form output the last record is getting overlapped with the footer record.

And if the number of records in OW is more than 12 in a page, in create form the last two three records are going below the page which is very dangerous as these records are completly missed out

I will be very happy if anyone throws some light on this issue. Thanks in Advance

Do you have Repagination enabled in your project (Project > Properties)?

Is the section you're having trouble with set to auto-size (Section > Properties - Size tab). If yes, on the Repagination tab try enabling "Break auto-size section and overflow to next page".

Karen.

Hi Karen. Thanks for your reply. I have attached the OW pdf here. Please have a look and help me sorting out the problem. thanks in Advance

Attachments

• 160490-R5859204M_AFROE572_3042939.pdf
    152.1 KB · Views: 185
You need to enable and define Sets in your project to get Repagination to work correctly (Set > Properties). How you define sets depends if the JDE PDF will contain multiple documents or if each will contain only one.

Based on what I see in your JDE PDF, I would put the sections "Page Header \(C\)", "Period Header" and "On Counterpart Header" as source sections in the Set Header. Set those sections to Display = Never in section properties.

For the Set Footer add "Page Footer" as a source section and disable the display of that section.

Use the System Variables SYS.SETPAGENUM! and SYS.SETNUMPAGES to display the page numbering. Depending on how you have your page organized, Repagination may reduce, increase or replicate the number of original JDE PDF pages.

Hope this helps -

Karen.

Back