Houston Bound

Terry DeMoure

Terry DeMoure

VIP Member
Greetings Everyone!

I have accepted an offer to join OYO Geospace in Houston, TX as their new Business Systems Analyst, and will be departing the Los Angeles area at the end of this month, for relocation to the Greater Houston area.

I will also be resigning my Vice Presidency of the Southern California Regional Users Group for Oracle JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne Users (S.C.U.G.) at end of this second quarter, crowning the end of my fourth year serving as your V.P. It has been awesome to be an integral part of this great R.U.G. for the last seven years. I know I will continue networking with everyone that I have had the pleasure to meet. I am sure that we will continue to cross paths here in LinkedIn; as well as, future events hosted by Oracle and/or Quest. And next time we do cross paths, I will be carrying a new flag representing the great Houston RUG.

I will continue my daily management of the phenomenal group I started in LinkedIn "JDE Users For Better Education...a grassroots initiative" When I started this grassroots group, I committed to the long term, until we meet all of our goals and objectives as stipulated in our Group Profile.

Terry H. DeMoure
Business Systems Analyst
OYO Geospace
LinkedIn Group Owner, “JDE Users For Better Education...a grassroots initiative”
Past Vice President
Southern California Regional Users Group for Oracle JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne [S.C.U.G.]

Terry,

Welcome to balmy Houston. I have enjoyed my five years here despite the outrageously hot and humid summers.
grin.gif

Back