CreateForm beginner

JDE Techie

Hi JDEList,
I am a beginner in CreateForm.I have read the Create!form Designer v6_3.pdf guide which gave me good insight into the CreateForm.I was just thinking if anyone has got some exercises on CreateForm which would be great to get started and acquianted.

In case anyone has those,could you share it with me?

Regards,
Joshh

Have you looked at the tutorials the User Guide refers to?

Karen.

Hi I have some exersices for create!form.But you can do one thing get the any report's(for example - Invoice) pdf from server.Before taking pdf from server you should done jde.ini setting for create!form.

Hi Saurabh,

I sent the Create!form 6.3 Designer manaul to your email address per your request.

Mark

I'm new to CreateForms, Can you please provide me with documentation on CreateForms with some exercies. Do we get any demo version on the web for createforms yet all? Pls help. my email id is [email protected]

Hi Chandra

Hi Chandra,

I have a quick question for you on create!Form. I have problem with my createform , the set header is not printing correctly, it prints fine for few pages and the last page it doesn't print the headers correctly. Tried to do all sort of work around but i can't make it work.Summary section is overflowing in to a new page..

Re: Hi Chandra

Without seeing your form project I can only guess as to whats happening:

It sounds like the Summary Section (the size of the section) is too big to fit on the previous page.

So Cform designer is 'pushing it' to the next page.

If there's too much detail on the previous page, and your summary section is too large to fit on THAT page, Cform will repaginate that section to the next page.

Also, sounds like you have continuation Headers enabled.
This would explain why your not seeing the correct header.

Mark

Create!form is a proprietary licensed software. If you are working for a company that owns the software you should be able to get the documentation from them.

Have you tried contacting Bottomline Technologies directly to get documentation?

Good Luck!

Hi JDEList,
I am a beginner in CreateForm.I have read the Create!form Designer v6_3.pdf guide which gave me good insight into the CreateForm.I was just thinking if anyone has got some exercises on CreateForm which would be great to get started and acquianted.

In case anyone has those,could you share it with me?

Regards,
Joshh
Hey Josh, Will it be possible to share Designer guide with me.?

Back