then

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>

update SVM7334.F986110
set JCJOBQUE ='NEWQUEUE'
where JCJOBSTS='W'
and JCENHV='PD7334'
and JCJOBQUE='OLDQUEUE'

</pre><hr />

After 8.12 do the same thing but you must go into P986130 and select the Refresh Queue exit button.

In the web client, with the proper Tools Release and ESU's you can move from queue to queue with work with submitted jobs detail. Someone else probably knows which versions but give it a shot with your system.

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to do a mass change of a Job Queue

[/ QUOTE ]

He wasn't clear on his intent.

What he wants to do is to change the designated Job Queue field in the Version Detail of several dozen batch versions. As far as I know, that information is saved in a BLOB field of F983051, and is impossible to change with an SQL query.

Greg, that query is running over the submitted jobs list, and not changing the version detail.

[ QUOTE ]
He wasn't clear on his intent.

What he wants to do is to change the designated Job Queue field in the Version Detail of several dozen batch versions. As far as I know, that information is saved in a BLOB field of F983051, and is impossible to change with an SQL query.

Greg, that query is running over the submitted jobs list, and not changing the version detail.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I think you are correct about his intent.

Anyway, there's some very cool code for folks who wish to move jobs from one queue to another after submission.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure that was his intent. He is my client, after all.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I suppose that answers that question.

Back