Tools Release 8.96.1.5

owlearner

Hello All,
I have a specific requirement of JDE tools release 8.96.1.5, i need one specific file of this tools release and if any one out here got this for the following plat for please let me know.

OS Windows 2003 and Oracle Application Server and JDE Enterprise One SP1

Thanks

Aftab

Hello Ken,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please attach the Webclient_JAR file from 8.96.1.5? this is under j2ee\JasOC4J\applications\jasapp\webclient\WEB-INF\lib directory. along with this if you can attach the HTML file "896OJ15_06_50" from the 8.96.1.5 tools software would be a lot of help for me.

The reason for this is...There was a fix given by oracle development last year for this file which is from 8.96c1. Oracle has taken a couple of SAR's taken from 8.96H1 to fix the issue. The system has become stable, which has suffered almost 3 months to get it right by oracle.

There was a requirement of customer to upgrade it to 8.96.1.0 (for other reasons) and i have upgraded it to the required release. while preparing the deliverable document i have ound that one of the SAR they have taken it from 8.96.1.5 and not from 8.96.H1. Now i am completely struck and would like to compare the 89615 file with the fix and with 8.96.1 and replace the file to continue the on the task till oracle's response.

Many Thanks

Aftab

Hello Ken,

I have checked the files and the fix was available in 8.96.1.5.

I am planning to install 8.96.1.5 as a stop gap arrangement for some requirements before moving to 8.98.X

Could you please let me know if there are any issues in 8.96.1.5 which may affect production (major issues noticed)

Thanks

Aftab

Hi Aftab,

In tools release 8.96.1.5, the major issue for us is the SAR#8613961 (fixed in 8.96.2.2) which i can live through. Other than that, i guess were ok since we still use IE6
blush.gif

I'm hoping in 8.98.x.x we would upgrade to these tools release just waiting for a suitable date and time (plus some of the reported issues fixed).

regards.

Back