BSSV Implementation

Aryan123

Aryan123

Well Known Member
Hello All,

We are planning to setup BSSV in our environment,we are on JDE 8.12 version with tools release 8.97, Enterprise Server[UNIX(SunSolaris)], Deployment Server Windows, JAS IBM
Websphere, Database Oracle 10gR2.
Please let me know if I can setup BSSV on the above conf?
I have a question we have to setup BSSV only on Deployment/FAT machine or we have to perform any activity on Enterprise too?

Thanks in Advance!

BSSV is another J2EE container like you have currenlty for JAS Server where you deploy ".war" file from Server manager for JAS server.
For BSSV the ".war" needs to be generated through package build (developing by JDeveloper (for OAS)or RAD(for WAS)) and deploy this "war" file via Server manager.

--0016e6d783fc54826c0480645e2f
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Are in Alive ?
-Nitin

re
ng
st.com?Subject=3DUnsubscribe&Body=3DSirs,

Please++remove+this+address+
--0016e6d783fc54826c0480645e2f
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0 px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">BSSV is another J2EE container l ike you have currenlty for JAS Server where you deploy ".war" fil e from Server manager for JAS server.

For BSSV the ".war" needs to be generated through package build ( developing by JDeveloper (for OAS)or RAD(for WAS)) and deploy this "wa r" file via Server manager.
"http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showflat.php?Cat=3D&Board=3DOW&Number =3D155972" target=3D"_blank">entire JDELIST thread</a> is available for vie wing.
k(window,event,this)" href=3D"http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/postlist.php?Cat =3D&Board=3DOpps" target=3D"_blank">Job Opportunities forum</a></td></t <div align=3D"center"><font face=3D"Verdana, Arial" size=3D"-2">This is the JDELIST EnterpriseOne Mailing List.
JDELIST is not affiliated with JDEd wards=AE.
nExtLink(window,event,this)" href=3D"mailto:[email protected]?Sub ject=3DUnsubscribe&Body=3DSirs,

Please++remove+this+address+from+t he+JDELIST+EnterpriseOne+Mailing+List.

Thank+You." target=3D"_blank">C lick here</a>.</p>

--0016e6d783fc54826c0480645e2f--

BSSV will run on that config.Make sure you have (8.97) tool release baseline ESU and reference implementation ESU installed and I would recommend installing the latest ESU for the 'out of the box' BSSV's. You need to some config but its fairly straight forward.

BSSV need some ESU's to work, see this document in the oracle metalink. Id 967281.1

Regards

Back