WebJITI failed

gerd_renz3

VIP Member
Hi List,

I build a full DV812 package after applying some ESUs. I deployed it to the ES, apparently without any errors.
I logged on to JDV812 on the webclient and now I cannot start any app. It says something like "Security Fetching Error for JAS". In the web-log I found that "WebJITI failed". I bounced the JAS app server, no difference.

I am still relatively unfamiliar with 8.12 or newer. Could anyone enlighten me, please?

I have a Windows/Oracle 8.12 installation.

Thanks, Gerd

Some additional information. I found this in the Web server´s log:
JavaGen error code = METADATA_NOT_FOUND com.jdedwards.runtime.generator.JavaGenException: No Metadata for spec type BUSVIEW was found using the key : BSVWSpeckey: OBNM=V9001B

At this point I was trying to open the E1 menus. Didn´t open.

Thanks, Gerd

If your system is having issues generating objects for the webserver you might want to try manually generating them using e812\JAS\EA_JAS_80.ear\webclient.war\gen.bat

You can start by generating one at a time and see if it is succeeding or failing. Maybe the results of that test would help light the troubleshooting path.

Also make sure you didn't have your full package set to "replace jde.ini". If you did and your JDE.ini wasn't perfect for the server in question you might have an issue connecting back to one of your System data sources.

Just a couple of thoughts, hope it helps. In your situation I'd make sure to open a ticket with Oracle ASAP though
smile.gif

I re-deployed my previous package and all is well. Even the new menus applied with the ESU appear.
So what´s wrong with my package? I didn´t see any errors. It´s my first 812 package though. I might be missing some very basic points.

Gerd

Back