Work Center delays

Tom_Davidson

Tom_Davidson

VIP Member
I have a user that is asking why it 'sometimes' takes so long for records to show up in her work center. The delays can be up to several hours. We are not using workflow and mostly not using work center either, but it bothers me that this is happening.

I have confirmed that there really does seem to be a delay. I seem to remember from my Xe days that this was an issue at one point, but apparently my searching skills are lacking here on JDE list.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

E1 8.12, Tools 8.98.1.2, AS/400 (IBM i) ES, OAS 10.1.31

Hi,

I experienced a similar issue a few days back when a user could not see jobs submitted in work center on that day. It worked fine for him previously.

I opened WC and put his address book number and did a find, there was nothing for that day. Then went to Form exit -> Employee Mailboxes. Searched the user in the employee mailboxes application and returned back to the work center screen, did a find and there were records.

I thought it was a one off issue as no one else reported it and it works fine for my id. I did not do any troubleshooting on it later. Could you try and let me know if it works.

Back