JDE ver. 9

resbi

Hello all

My company plan to move to ver. 9 the next months, so I would like to ask if there is any presentation/word doc or any other way to take a look and see the different between the old and new version.
I don’t want to download the standalone version; I prefer to find some documents to read.
smirk.gif

Thanks in advance.

First of all, you don't say what version you are coming from.

Also, have you searched JDEList for the information? This topic has been discussed several times in the last year. Here is one example (link).

Some of the threads are split by asking for application changes or technical changes, so make sure you are narrowing down to what you are looking for.

There are analysis available bewteen any versions of JDE and a newer version such as 8.11, 8.12, 9.0. These are all listed and searchable on My Oracle Support under the heading Value Propositions. Email me if you still can not locate and I will look up and send you link.

Hey All

If you still need a copy of Value Proposition docs moving forward, please send me private message here in JDElist and include your email address so I can reply on my personal email until I get re-settled.

I have accepted an offer to join OYO Geospace in Houston, TX as their new Business Systems Analyst, and will be departing the Los Angeles area at the end of this month, for relocation to the Greater Houston area. My first big project will be managing an upgrade to EnterpriseOne 9.0 and the Tools Release Upgrade to 8.98.4.

I will also be resigning my Vice Presidency of the Southern California Regional Users Group for Oracle JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne Users (S.C.U.G.) at end of this second quarter, crowning the end of my fourth year serving as your V.P. It has been awesome to be an integral part of this great R.U.G. for the last seven years. I know I will continue networking with everyone that I have had the pleasure to meet. I am sure that we will continue to cross paths here in JDElist, IT Toolbox, or on LinkedIn; as well as, future events hosted by Oracle and/or Quest. And next time we do cross paths, I will be carrying a new flag representing the great Houston RUG.

Thanks

As of yet, there is no official release date. They might say something this week at OpenWorld.

My guess is that it may be out at the end of the year, or Q1 of next year. 8.98.3.3 just came out last week.

Back