Invalid Environment Override Error

mmateus

Hi All,

I have installed Enterprise 9.0 with Tools Release 8.98.1.3. I can successfully log onto JDE using the fat client which I installed onto my laptop.

However when I attempt to go via the web browser I get an error saying: "Sign In Error: No environment assigned for User/Role." When looking at the web server log I get the following errors:

19 Jan 2010 13:45:03,498 [MANDATORY] - [JAS] Initiating EnteprriseOne startup using configuration location (default_path) as 'D:\WebSphereND61\JDEdwards\ServerManager\targets\E900_HTML_Web_Server_81\config'.
19 Jan 2010 13:45:05,623 [MANDATORY] - [PPM] Performance Monitor turned off in JAS.INI file
19 Jan 2010 13:45:06,608 [MANDATORY] - [JAS] Successfully initialized the EnterpriseOne web engine.
19 Jan 2010 13:51:51,655 [WARN ] - [JAS] SecurityServer already exists, no override allowed
19 Jan 2010 13:51:52,811 [SEVERE] - [JAS] Invalid Environemt Override
19 Jan 2010 13:51:52,811 [SEVERE] - [JAS] User MMATEUS can't login due to invalid environment override

I have the following configuration:
Deployment Server (ZAJDE9DEP1) - Windows 2003, using Server Manager on TR 8.98.1.3.
Enterprise Server (ZAJDE9ENT1) - Windows 2003, TR 8.98.1.3
Database Server (BIJHBSQLDEV01) - Windows 2003 64-bit

The Enterprise and Database servers are on seperate servers. This is a test environment.

I found a hit on the JDEList with the same error and compared the responses in that post to my situation but couldn't find anything that was out of whack.

I have attached the jdbj, jas and jde .ini files for reference.

Could you please shed some light on what the problem could be? I would really appreciate your invaluable responses.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
Misael

Attachments

• 154739-INIs.txt
    23.2 KB · Views: 414
From your log it looks like the user id has environments assigned at the user level. Does the role that the user id is assigned to have access to the 'J' environment that you are trying to log into as well? That needs to happen which is a difference from XE.

Resolved: Invalid Environment Override Error

Hi cncjunior1,

Thanks for your reply. I actually found another post "Re: EnterpriseOne 9.00 - Unable to login to Jas server" just after posting my post where your response in that post led me to find my problem. When I looked at SYSADMIN I saw all the path codes were defined but my own user profile didn't have the JPD900 environment assigned to it. I added it and it worked.

Thank you once again for your response.

Kind regards,
Misael

Back