Report Runs Slow on Server fine on Fat Client

dashatl

Greetings,

I have a baffling issue. I have a set of financial reports.

1.R55Q1
2.R55Q2
3.R55Q3
4.R55Q4

These reports are financial and use V83 financial view and processing option. Report 1-3 runs fine on the server and local. Report 4 runs on server job but needs to be manual deleted because processing take to long and hogs the system but runs fine on fat client.

Steps taken for resolution.
1. Delete SQL Packages
2. Redeploy object
3. Remove all smart fields (No change)
4. Generate Files, Indexes and View
5. Run report in each DV,PY,PD (No change)

Resolution as of today is recreate the reports under different object name and the report runs fine on the server.

I have recreated these reports to ensure daya to day operations. However I would like a resolution to this madness without creating the reports.

Thanks!

JD Edwards E810
AS400 V5R2

JD Edwards Developer/Some CNC...

I have the same issue with two reports right now. Both are custom reports though are not financial reports. We've gone through the similar steps you have: delete SQL pkg, re-create UBE/Version, re-gen tables, etc. But still no fix. We've asked an outside CNC firm for assistance and they cannot find any issues either. Worked fine for a couple of days then BOOM! Takes forever.

Hello,

Does any business view used in those UBEs reads file whose cardinality significantly changes e.g. > 10%/day? I’ve seen even SQL400/V5R4 views dying after day or two because of that.

Bojan

Back