BSSV Package Deployment

elcid

I'm having a issue deploying a test bssv package to the bssv server, the error I'm getting seems to be common since I found a doc on oracle support on this, but the resolutions it recommends is not helping, I'm attaching a doc with the error and the jas debug log, since we're on Websphere 6.1.0.15 I installed/updated RAD 7000 and the embedded was61 express, the bssv package build went ok, no errors in the log.

Thanks,
elcid

E1 8.12/8.97 (8.98 for the bssv server and custom environment)
Oracle 11g RAC, Websphere 6.1.0.15 on Windows, Solaris 10.

Attachments

• 153897-bssv_deploy.zip
    167.7 KB · Views: 176
Update:
I got pass the "Failed to retrieve business services application server list" error, it turns out I had to make the jde user in server manager a console admin, so I tried to deploy a bssv package again but the R98825F error out, I attached the pdf along with the server mgr agent log on the websphere server I am trying to deploy to, per the agent log it looks like the bssv objects are getting to the WAS server but it's not getting installed for some reason, not sure if it has to do with the WAS profile security I had setup per the Server Management guide that mentions to do this.

Thanks,

Attachments

• 153919-bssv.zip
    57 KB · Views: 153
Usually if you can't reach the Server Manager from the deployment screen if it's not authority it's a problem with the ini files in the sbf folder on the client you are deploying from;

On the Client machine:

E81/DV812/ini/sbf must contain the following files:

jdbj.ini

jdeinterop.ini

jdelog.properties

LocalLogicCatalog.xml

tnsnames.ora

These files should already exist from installing H4A (webDev client)

The jdeinterop.ini file found under this directory must contain Security Server defined

I have attached a quide which should help further with troubleshooting.
Rich

Attachments

• 153936-DeployNotesBSSV.doc
    964 KB · Views: 3,592
I have the same doc, everything is setup fine on the fat client with Webdev,etc, I disabled the secured WAS profile, but the bssv app server does not run, I re-activated and it runs, I'm attaching the recent sm agent log, some of the errors are mentioned in the attached doc I found on the oracle support site, it mentions with a secured profile you have to setup a security certificate, none of the bssv docs I have mention this, unless your setting up HTTP SSL security.

Thanks,
elcid

Attachments

• 153964-bssv_doc.zip
    133.5 KB · Views: 138
I get a BSSV package deployment error once in a while. There are no good logs generated to tell you the issue with the deployment. With my setup the issue is always resolved after I reboot the server having the BSSV instance. Restarting the instance or bouncing the OAS services does not help (atleast on my setup).

Afet you have verified that the BSSV package was successfull and there were no errors in BusinessService.log and BusinessService_Compile.log try rebooting the server.

I updated server manager to the latest version since the bssv package deploy process uses sm, but no luck, it's not deploying the ear file....does anyone know of a manual way to deploy the ear file?? I attached the error...

Thanks,
elcid

Attachments

• 154094-agentlog.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 174
JDE User Provisioning using Oracle Identity manager

I am trying to provision users into JDE 8.12 using Oracle Identity Manager (OIM).
JDE is running on a Win 2003 server and using SQL Server 2005 Sp2 as its repository.
I am able to connect to JDE using OIM connector for JDE and also reconcile users and roles from JDE. But get an error while provisioning a user

"Unable to initialize LocalSpecPackageInfoAccess - will not be able to access specs. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to locate jde.ini file. Must be able to locate this file in an H4A configuration. The path to the jde.ini must in the "java.library.path" java.lang.System property."

As part of the OIM Connector install I have jdbj.ini/jdeinterop.ini/jdelog.properties file with the respective connection parameters to the DB and security server defined.
One of the solutions on metalink mentioned says

"
Adapter was attempting to call a custom NER (converted to C, and deployed to the Enterprise Server). The Spec for this NER was not generated at the time the error was being thrown. Once this was generated, the error did not occur."

Not sure what this means as I am not very savvy with JDE environment. I am basically an OIM Consultant. Also not sure if this is the right place to raise this question. Apologies if otherwise.

Can anyone throw some light on this.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers,
Vijay Chaudhari
Attached is the log which

Attachments

• 159250-jderoot.txt
    65.6 KB · Views: 312
Back