Need Help - PDF as an attachement in email is missing the data

Pankaj_Praxair

Hi All,
I need some help. I have a form project for a purchase order. When I do a Print preview or print it to printer, I get all the data but when I use Create!Stream to send the data as an attachement in email, I get only first page and the inserted page styles as an attachment.
I am on JDE XE and Create!Form 3.2.20.7225 version.

Thanks
Pankaj G

Hi Pankaj,

The first thing I would suggest you look at is your configuration on the CformServer. Is the form project you created in CformDesigner in the project directory associated with your Cemail printer in CformServer3?

Maybe all you need to do is transfer the form project from your CformDesigner workstation to the CformServer.

Hope this helps –

Karen.

Pankaj,

Create!form trace logs are the best way to see if the form project is being called.

Open Cform Server 3.2 > right click on email printer > view log.

If the log doesn't show all the details, the logging level may need to be turned up:
Click on email printer in Cform Server 3.2 > Administration drop down menu > log file settings > enable 'Errors, Warnings, Success, Information'.

Run the job again & it will show all details, including whether the form project is found or not.

Mark

Back