Report Definition Invalid status 'FR'

jde_star

Report Definition Invalid status \'FR\'

Hi All,

I am using E9.0 and new to BI Publisher. I am trying to create an .rtf template and run the report definition 'R98220A' as mentioned in the metalink document.

When I run the report definiton, I get the 'Report Definiton Invalid' error status 'FR'.

Please help resolving this issue. Suggestions from all are welcome.

Thanks

Re: Report Definition Invalid status \'FR\'

There is no need to create the template. I believe that MetaLink document is about validating that BI Publisher is working, and includes a sample RTF template to download and use for testing.

Hi Klwong,

Thanks for the reply. I will use the template.

Do you have an idea about the 'FR' error status.

Thanks

Hi jde_star,

Refer to Creating BI Publisher Templates for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (Doc ID 748364.1)
https://metalink3.oracle.com/od/faces/secure/km/DocumentDisplay.jspx?id=748364.1

Take note of the 3 major application which you'll use:
P95600 - used to add/mod a BI Publisher Object in order to upload the template you have just created.
P95620 - used to add/mod a Report definition and link it to a souce UBE that will be using the template
P95630 - used to view submited Report Definition Jobs

As for the FR status, check the jde.ini setting on your Enterprise server. I think it is pointing to PY by default in 8.98, and change it to the environment you are working.

I know it's not practical to work in just one environment, but this is the temporary workaround we have until we workout something else for all environments.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lynnol

[ QUOTE ]
Hi All,

I am using E9.0 and new to BI Publisher. I am trying to create an .rtf template and run the report definition 'R98220A' as mentioned in the metalink document.

When I run the report definiton, I get the 'Report Definiton Invalid' error status 'FR'.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure this is related to default environment in the enterprise server INI. Change the default environment under security section on enterprise server INI to where the templates are residing you will not get the error. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks

HI,all,I run into this trouble too,
frown.gif

thanks for all your suggestions!
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi All,

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure this is related to default environment in the enterprise server INI. Change the default environment under security section on enterprise server INI to where the templates are residing you will not get the error. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

HI,our CNC changed the default environment under security section on enterprise server INI to DV where I create report object ,but when sign in,there is a error" Sign In Error: An unknown JAS sign in error occurred. Please contact the System Administrator " ,why?

Hi People,

Any Solution for that?, I have the same problem... What i can do?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi All,

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

HI,our CNC changed the default environment under security section on enterprise server INI to DV where I create report object ,but when sign in,there is a error" Sign In Error: An unknown JAS sign in error occurred. Please contact the System Administrator " ,why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi people...Any Solution for that?, I have the same problem... What i can do?

Back