WEBJIT error in erp90

Jaise James

Reputable Poster
All,

I am testing the upgrade in my lab setting from e810 to 90
Mine is wintel setup, with SQL2005 backend and websphere.

Upgrade went fine and I was able to install the Webserver and bring it up. I did a full generation as well.

However for most of the item it complains about object not in SO table and it tries to do the on-Demand generation without any success. Here is the error I am seeing the log
com.jdedwards.runtime.generator.JavaGenException: JDESpecException Occurred! Error Message : The object with the key, FDASPECPrimarySpecKey: OBNM=P01012,RCRDTP=17,FMNM=W01012B,GNCID2=null,WEVENT=null,GNCID3=null, does not exist.
at com.jdedwards.runtime.generator.engine.MD.AppGenEngineMD.formOrPortletNameExistsEx(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.generator.engine.AppGenEngine.formOrPortletNameExists(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.generator.webjiti.WebJITIParser.buildAppSet(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.generator.webjiti.WebJITI.buildSets(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.generator.webjiti.WebJITI.generateInternal(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.generator.webjiti.WebJITI.generate(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.database.services.spec.SerializedSpecMap.callWebJiti(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.database.services.spec.SerializedSpecMap.getSpecByUserAndLanguageInternal(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.database.services.spec.SerializedSpecMap.getSpecByUserAndLanguage(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.jas.net.NetManager.getPersonalSpec(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.jas.net.NetManager.getSpec(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.vtcomponent.form.VTForm.loadForm(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.vtcomponent.form.VTForm.loadForm(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.virtual.OWVirtual.startForm(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.virtual.SystemEventProcessor.processOpenFormEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.virtual.SystemEventProcessor.processVTSystemEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.virtual.OWVirtual.processVTEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.virtual.OWVirtual.processEventLoop(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.virtual.OWVirtual.run(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.base.util.ThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(Unknown Source)
16 Jun 2009 11:42:55,338 [Line ?] [SEVERE] JDE - [BASE] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [WEBJITI_ERROR] Demand generation failed for APP-P01012-W01012B: null
16 Jun 2009 11:42:55,338 [Line ?] [SEVERE] JDE - [BASE] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [WEBJITI_ERROR] Demand generation failed for APP-P01012-W01012B: null com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [WEBJITI_ERROR] Demand generation failed for APP-P01012-W01012B: null
com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [WEBJITI_ERROR] Demand generation failed for APP-P01012-W01012B: null

Any idea, what could be missing. If I generate this object manually it works fine.

Q) Why full generation does not generates all the object ?
Q) Why is on-demand generation failing?

I would suggest looking at the JAVA version on the Websphere server, and ensure the Deployment server has the same version. IE, JDK, and JRE folders.

Back