Problem generate P0901S on web client

akkakm

I was logging in JDV7333 and I did get on the object P0901S, I used Form Design Aid to increased the Grid Row Count to 50, save and exit application and exit OneWorld Xe. In the desktop, I have gen.bat, I double clicked on it, I follow the step as usual, at the end of generation, i stop the JAS and I restarted, when I logged in the web client, I get 10 records on the grid, means that my modification do not take place. I repeat the process, but this time I did check out, increase the grid record count to 50 via form design aid, save and exit, and check in, then generate object (stop JAS and restart), but the same porblem, 10 records on the grid. Is there a place to clear cache or some one can help in this subject.
Thanks

Yes. You have to have your CNC empty the cache on the web server. The easiest way is to stop and start the JAS server under your version in DV - or go into SAW and do it there.

he says he restarted his JAS , normally that clears the cache as well, no?

are you working on local web? are you sure that the jdbj settings are correct?

[ QUOTE ]
he says he restarted his JAS , normally that clears the cache as well, no?

are you working on local web? are you sure that the jdbj settings are correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, I'll thank all who gives time to answer this question, normally when I restart the JAS Server, I'll clear the cache. So I bounced the JAS but my problem is not fixed, i still get 10 records on grid. Our setup and configuration is correct (a consultant CNC who did that for us), and we are not working local. It is the first time that I have problem of web generation, I did that for P01012, and P0411 but i haven't a problem, except this program P0901S. Is there a special thing in this program? or may be somewhere a missing configuration. I appreciate you help. Thanks

Are you saying that only 1 object will not show its changes on the web?
If it is for all objects, it is probably an ini setting on your generation machine that is wrong.

If only 1 object will not generate, then I don't have an immediate answer
smile.gif

Has the jas.ini been changed for the default grid rows? If so, then your FDA override does not work.

I think my problem is when I installed a full DV, in the generation machine, the file jnigen.dll in B7\system\bin32 is corrupted. Now I don't know how to rollback? I want to setup a new machine, that will be able to generate web? If yes, what are the steps to do that, if it is not complicated?
Thanks

Back