Territory files

SoniaChauhan

SoniaChauhan

Hi all,
I want to know which files in JDE has the information of sales territories and service territories like F56002?

Sonia,

Can you please give us some exapmles like exactly what do you mean by Sales territories and Service territories?

Then we can relate to standard JDE and find out the file ...

Also I guess F56002 is a custom file and hence that cant be accessed by us and hence we will not able to suggest you.

Please give us your rquirement in detail so that some can help you out. Also as I suggested you previuosly... since the post is related to JDE, please post the same in the JDE forum which is above so that some one might help you.
Thanks
Mark

Sonia, you posted this question to the wrong forum. Your JDE questions should be posted to World Apps forum or to the World Technical forum and those forums forward postings instantly to subscribers. People get your question within minutes. Subscribers to the AS400 forum receive an email just once a day.

Sonia, the F56* files are files created by your people for your custom needs.

Thnx i will post in other forum i needed to know is my manager wants me to update different territories so that they can assign sales rep to those territories so i wanted to know which file can has such information. anyways thnx for ur response

you can store a lot of supplemental data about customers and vendors in the Address book Customer Informatin Files.
Navigate to menu G01 -> G0131 -> G01312
the Address book user guide, beginning on page 133 (A73) discusses this.

Sonia,

This is completely related to the Address book set up as I understand.

For each cutomer we used to use some of the Category codes to define the Area, Region and use one of the Category code as Inside Sales person for that region.

I think you can also proceed in this way... utilizing the Cat codes in the Adress book Master.

Thanks
Mark.

Back