Webclient Data Retrieval Issue

thejdofva

All

Just finished upgrading my PY810 to PY900 and trying to connect from OAS webclient.
- I can log in successfully
- I can open an generic JDE application like P01012

Once I click find, that little "processing" icon comes and never goes away. It never retrieves any data. The logs does not show any errors.

I can browse the data from WEBDEV UTB without any problem.

I have been talking to the JDE support for last 2 days but they cannot figure it out. One of the issue they mentioned was that I was running my E1 HTML on port 80 so I had to add another container but that did not work.

Any help will be appreciated.

E900 TR 898.06
SQL2005 SP3
Windows 2003
OAS 10.1.3.1

We had this issue with 8.11 and a Tools upgrade. Oracle was able to provide a solution. I didn't have all the details. However I recall that 1 part of the solution was a registry tweak for MaxConnectionsPerServer = 10.

I am surprised they haven't suggested this to you. I think you might find with a search for browser application processing hangs.

I have made the change to my local machine but did not work. They also suggested to change the heap size....

Hi, we have this issue with our 8.12 web client and that is because of the incorrect DLL value for Internet Explorer.
What Internet Explorer version are you using?

The following registry should have a value IEFRAME.DLL if you are using IE 7.0.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{EAB22AC0-30C1-11CF-A7EB-0000C05BAE0B}\1.1\0\win32\
Value – C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEFRAME.dll

Hopefully this will work.

Back