Getting Product Cost from JDE

SoniaChauhan

SoniaChauhan

Hello Everyone,
I am a programmer, new to JDE. I wanted to pull product cost from one of JDE files. Let me give an example like for bill of material we access F3002 file. I dont know which file i willl access for that. Can anyone help me please. We dnt have JDE expert in our company n i really neeed it. Please ur help will be really appreciated.
thanks. And if anyone can help me understanding what is multi level bill n single level or any book or material that can help me get started with JDE

Hello Sonia,

For getting the Product cost/Ietm cost you can refer to the file F4105 - Item Cost file - where in you have multiple records for the same item based on the Cost ledger method - i.e 07- Standard Cost,05 - Weighted Average ... etc.

For price - you can refer to F4106 - Base Price -Also for adjustmenst you can use F4072,F4074.. etc.

You have lot of JDE documentation available and you can use it.

Also I suggest you post the same question in JDE World or JDE One World/Enetrprise One Forum than in AS/400.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Mark
A7.3, Cum 12, WorldSoft,One World - XE.

And to expand on comment from Mark, F4106 base prices are in effect for the period between Effective date (field BPEFTJ ) and expiration date (field BPEXDJ).
This is Standard Pricing. If your site has Advanced Pricing, These base prices are multiplied by the percent multipliers files F4072 and F4094 have.

And I agree that forum for Worldsoftware application will get you quicker response than this forum.

Back