Report of Users per Role

Jeremy M.

Jeremy M.

Well Known Member
Is there a report that will list all the roles and then the users that are associated with those roles?

That is just what I was looking for. Thank you. Is this report on the System Administration Tools menu anywhwere. I looked everywhere.

The report will be a lot more helpful if you modify it with some simple processing options to show only enabled users, only enabled by a certain code, e.g. we have division codes so i can pull all enabled within a certain division. Also modified it to show those with Fast Path access. And i modified it to show the effective date of each role and the expiration date - no sense chasing something if the role is no longer effective. My columns are: UserID, Role (all per ID), Effective Date, Expiration Date, Fastpath, System USERID (We have created a readonly one so I like to be sure it matches the role), PW Change Frequency, Allowed Attempts (the frequency and attempts are for SOX Verification), and Last Change Date (helps me know when a user is not active in JDE). Processing Options are: 1. By division or blank for all -uses AB Code, 2. Display enabled only, 3. Display Disabled Only, 3. display Enabled where one or more roles have Fast Path access. Modifications have made this a much more useful report for me. Hope the ideas help you some.

Back