Help? Initial Menu in G94, Opt2

klaborde

Hello, I am not an experienced in JD Edwards Security and this issues is driving me nuts. I have looked at the manuals and I have not been able to see what I am doing wrong.

I am working on a Security Project, and we have a need to take anyone who has command line access and put them into a menu. It was decided that since the primary use of this iSeries box is JDE, to use the JDE Menu's. We created a Custom Menu called "ITMENU" and we now have those people that used to have the IBM Main Menu, now call the JDE Initial Program, and we setup an account in JDE to have the ITMENU as there Initial Menu. Well after setup, and doing an "I" on the user, it shows in the setup. Then once the users signs on, it changes to a menu called "MASTER". Any ideas on how I can make the "ITMENU" stay in this users setup. Thanks...

Attachments

• 145189-jde.JPG
    145189-jde.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 82
Is this JDE World or E1?

Depends on how you set up the users. Most likely scenario is that your set up on G94/16/6 determines what the Initial Menu of your User is (the menu defined in G94/2 - User Information does not mean much).

Back