Contract Billing AAIs

Susana Cunha

Good Morning,

I'm using the Financial AAI BC04 to post the values of the Contract Billing Line Details.
At this moment the values goes always to the same account number independently of the customer nationality.
I would like to change this but I don't know how.
I need that the values of the contract billing line details goes to a different account number if it is to a national customer and to a different account number when the transactions are for a foreign customer.

Could you help me on this? How can I do this?

Thank you.

Susana Cunha
(Portugal)

Olá! Susan

Boa vinda a JDElist. You should try posting that question to the developer portion of this website. This portion of the website is geared toward the systems administrators. The users on the developer forum might be able to steer you in the right direction.

Tenha um dia agradável, e outra vez, boa vinda!

- Gregg

"to the developer portion of the website"?

Greg! sounds like an applications question to me! of course Developers are the application gods and do know almost everything worth knowing
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
"to the developer portion of the website"?

Greg! sounds like an applications question to me! of course Developers are the application gods and do know almost everything worth knowing
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Developers, applications, same dif. They're all second class citizens below the CNCs. Muwahaha!!!
grin.gif

Back