XML Error working on R42530

shadow4412

XML Error working on R42530

When trying to get the XML for R42530 I receive an error. I have attempted to pull the XML in 2 different methods both resulting in the same error. The following is the information I receive when I try to pull the RD Source;

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

A name was started with an invalid character. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/jde/Local Settin...
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="WINDOWS-1252" standalone="no" ?><!--Generated by EnterpriseOne Universal Batch Engine...

I get this when I try to run via the P95620 or if I attach the RD Specs to the Version and run the version. I can run the version without the RD and it produces the Bill of Lading, but as soon as I introduce the RD it fails with the error above.
confused.gif

Re: XML Error working on R42530

Always post your E1 version and setup so its easy for all.

There is an ESU to be applied if you are on old TR on 8.12. Check with metalink if this is an issue.

Chan

Re: XML Error working on R42530

If you load it in Firefox, it will take you to the offending char, although you will have to scroll very far to the right.

In my experience, this is probably caused by a text constant that is a ':' and nothing else. it is valid to have colons in xml tag for namespace reasons, but not in the way it ends up as a tag in this case, which causes the error. If this is true, simply deleting the text constant that is a colon (*in RDA) will resolve your issue.

Back