Create!Form Designer/Server 3.2 icm Acrobat 9.0

JBeerens

Hi y'all,

Does any one already have experience in using Acrobat 9.0 icm with Create!Form Designer/Server? Does it give any problems?

BottonLine doesn't support Acrobat 9.0 at this moment. It will be supported in the coming version 7 (and with new installation from version 6.4 - but it's not possible to update without having to rebuild your complete documents)

Thanks upfront

I'm working with Cform v6.4 but with JDE World output (AS/400 spool files). Cform v6.4 is supposed to support Acrobat v9.0 but I'm running older versions of Acrobat.

You should only need Acrobat on the workstation where form projects are designed. For JDE E1, CformDesigner needs the full version of Acrobat to save/publish form projects. As far as I know CformServer doesn't use it at all. They want you to have Acrobat Reader on the Server so that you can view help files.

Did they really say that moving to version 7 will require JDE E1 users to rebuild the form projects?

Karen.

When using designer and going over to version 7, yes, BottomLine is saying you have to rebuild your documents. :S

Hi Jessica,

Did you say that with version 7 you have to rebuild everything? Or was it with the 6.4 release? I think Jessica wants to know if the Createform plugin (for merging without print immediately) for Acrobat reader 9 is working.

Kind regards,

Rival

E8.12 TR8.98.0.5
SQL2005

Back