Data selection problem after SP23_X1

bveiga

Hi list,
I have a issue in data selection of versions using date fields and "null date" value.
This weekend we updated the service pack from SP23_O1 to SP23_X1, after that, all data selection that have a date field in "Left Operand" AND Null Date in the "Right Operand", it´s not working when the value of date is changed during submitting a version. After the user change the date value and click OK, the data selection screen return with "Null Date" value in the right operand. That is, it´s not accepting a literal value. If the right operand is a literal value, I can change to another date generally.
The users need change the date to run the reports correctly. The only way to work is delete the line of data selection and add new one.
This problem is only web.
I Tried,
to add a new version, don´t work,
to create the data selecion in the main section of report again, don´t work,
to create a new report using a date field and not literal values, don´t work,
to take logs in the Ok button click in the screen used to set a literal date value, no logs,
to use, instead of "Not Null", another field of view, don´t work too.

I don´t know what I would do unless restore the backup and return to SP23_O1.

Thanks.

OW Xe, SP23_X1, HP9000, oracle, web client, WS 6.0.2.

Hi,

I have the same problem (ERP8, B7334, sp23_X1, A400 v5r4, WAS 6.02) with ube on web client.
If I change a value of a pre-setted data selection, the launchube fails (only with web client!).
I didn't find anything on Oraclke Metalink.. I think that we have to install the Y1 one-off.
Keep me informed if you find a solution.
Paolo

Back