UBE R47011 crash

Rayxue

Well Known Member
Hi All,

We have UBE R5547011 (based on R47011) read EDI file and create both S.O and P.O. When the UBE process file ABC.txt in PD, it get crash, but if process again (with same file), it may finish properly in PD. Same file ABC.txt in PY also can run well. in another word I can say

1. UBE running in PY always success but just slow.
2. UBE processing in PD 20% chance get crash, and can be successfull next time with same file and UBE running fast in PD.
3. All crash are memory iolation in different section or business function in PD

So anything can be adjusted between PD and PY ? or suggestion

Thanks in advance
Ray
SQL 2005. E8.12

Ray,

Try posting the logs, it will help us give an intelligent answer.

Tom_Davidson,

It's right, because each case is different.
Please see attached file if you have time.(There are 3 logs sepereted by line ****************)

Thanks
Ray

Attachments

• 144312-R5547011.txt
    11.8 KB · Views: 377
They appear to all actually be the same problem. It appears to be telling you that you don't have authority to the document. Please check the permissions on each directory (and sub-directory) going down to the document, and the document itself. Permissions should be set to allow the user (windows) the process is running under.

Let me know.

Tom

Tom_Davidson,

If you don't mind, can you let me know how to check authority to the document and permissions on each directory (and sub-directory).

Thanks again
Ray

Ray,

Right click on the directory or file, look at properties, one should be security. Or it might be 'Sharing and securitiy', I'm not at a server at the moment.

Tom

Tom_Davidson,

It may not related to permission or authority, since if use same file process again, it have chance to run successfully. We noticed the log file also complain duplicated in F4301Z1.

I will keep you update
Thanks
Ray

Back