Faile to Configure license

CNC_New

Hi, I am trying of Install a Fat Client JDEdwards OneWorld Xe, While is instalation running appears this message:

"Setup failed to configure license. Please check the jdeinst.log for more information"

And in the file say:

"
J.D. Edwards Client Install Log:
Summary
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OS Version Win2000 Service Pack 2 (VER_PLATFORM_WIN32_NT 5.1)
Installer Version 061804:0200_OneWorld_Xe_Xe_SP22_X1
Launch String C:\B7\Setup.exe
Launch Time Thursday, March 19, 2009 04:00 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~
Line# Msg# Time Level Message
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 1 04:00:34 I Install Started
2 4 04:00:34 I Operating System = WindowsNT 5 . 1
3 3005 04:00:36 E CJDESetupComponent::CJDESetupComponent: Undefined fileset '' in component 'Data'.
4 2 04:01:40 E CJDESetupODBC::ConfigureDataSource(): SQLConfigDataSource() Failed - the error message given was Invalid driver or translator name
5 103 04:04:14 I File copy and configuration time: 00 hours 02 mins and 35 secs
Install Time: 00 hours, 03 mins, 55 secs.
Congratulations! Setup completed successfully."

Then, I can not login to JDEdward. When I Try show this Message:

"you are not licensed to execute this application. For more information please contact your J.D. Edwards Sales Representative"

Do you some recomendation?

Re: Faile to Configure license (FIXED)

HI to All:

I fix my problem.
This is my comment:

My problem is that I am installing One World in a new Fat Client, but this new Fat Client is a Machine that is part of other Domain Network, and the user that I use for install in this Machine, don't have access to \\Deployment\Client folder.

The Deployment is in Domain A and my Machine Fat Client is in Domain B.

I add the user of Domain B with Read and Write access in the folder of Domain A. Then when try install again, this work and finish succesfull.

I hope that this information is well for you.

CNC_Vasp

Back