Terms and conditions pages for POs and invoices.

mkendrick

I have a customer that needs to print terms and conditions on every other page so that the back of each page has their terms and conditions when sent to a duplex printer.

I know it should be possible but I can't seem to think of a way to do it.
Has anyone done this or have an idea of how it might be done?

Thanks,
Mark

If your POs or Invoice are single page then it would be easy to design. If they are multiple pages then external formatting tools like Create forms or Crystal report are better options.

Chan

We have the terms and conditions on the footer of each page
in small prints.

hope that helps.
sheeba

If you're using a Word RTF template...

Set up your document to have different layouts for even/odd pages - use the /File/Page Setup command in Word.

Then set up the "Terms and Conditions" as <?template:template_name?> sections.

In the header (and footer if the header section runs out of room) of the even numbered pages, set up <?call-template?> directives to call the "Terms and Conditions" sections you set up. And, this is important, pad the header and/or footer to ensure that the header and footer combined, take up the entire even numbered page. This will ensure that only the "Terms and Conditions" will print in the even numbered pages and that when an odd-numbered page fills up, it will spill over to the next odd-numbered page.

Don't forget to issue the <?section:force-page-count;'end-on-even-layout'?> to ensure that your document will always end on an even numbered page. Otherwise, the last page won't have the "Terms and Conditions" when printed in duplex.

Back