XMLP memory violation

sarienti

Hi all,

have anyone experienced any UBE memory violation using
XML output (phase 2)?

We have some custom sales order UBE and when I run these UBE without XML output everythink work fine. If I process the same data,setting up XML output, I had a memory violation data.

Error come from different section and from different ER line depending which set of order are processed.
In all cases there are no problem without XMLP output.

So I wonder, it could be an UBE specific problem or
anyone has exeperencied a similar problem with XML.

Thank in advance
Stefano

E812 - TR 8.97.2.3
(XMLP JK14530)

Can you tell if you have problems running any standard UBE (R0006P/XJDE0001 for instance) thru BU Publisher Phase 2? This will tell if your BI Publisher engine is working ok.

yes,
I have no problem with custom/standard report if I process
small set of data.
If I try to process standard R42565 with 400 rows and different attachment I have an error.

(C0000005 access violation error)

Hi..any luck in fixing this issue...our problem matches yours as is and more...we have a problem even when we run it for a very small set of Data.

The catch is the XML Output comes fine for Custom reports..when we run it for the first time..then it starts running in error..any inputs will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks in Advance..
Satish
8.12|8.98, OAS 10.1.3.3, SQL 2005

Me looking for an answer on this too. Did we know the answer or fix for this?

Hello Guys,

Did you find the fix for the above problem. I am also in the same story, where my custom UBE works fine in general and gives memory violation error when submitted with XMLP.

Thanks in advance,

Back