Conditional Address print

JDE1391

Currently the C!F is printing the address in footer section based upon the company.Now for pure specific versions(specific to company,comodity class etc) I want to display different address in the footer section .
I am very new to Create!form and would appriciate if the guru's can help me.
Advance thanks

What version of CformDesigner are you working with? Are you merging JDE World spool files or EnterpriseOne PDF's?

Is the data you need to use for criteria (company, commodity class, etc) in the JDE output? If yes, why not just use that in your conditional statement to determine what address prints in the footer?

Karen.

Currently the condition has been written to print the footer based upon Company .
The requirement is to add one more logic above it . For some specific commodity codes they have made few versions and for those versions , they have specific address to be printed.
Apart from this versions they want the old logic (based upon the Copmany) to be printed.

Can you help me on this ?

Who created the project with the logic it has now? Perhaps they can make the modifications you need.

Karen.

Hi,I am very new to create form so i am unable to solve anything.I am ungently in need of some basic documents
which tell me cleary how to develop a create form report/change a existing create form report /
while creating which file to be used / how to do deploy and all details.I have seen the documents which i
have received from Bottomline , but they are not very clear.

please let me know if anyone can help me with some basic clear document.

It would be nice if i get some easy and effective documents.

Email me at : [email protected]

Cheers

Hi ,
I am getting a serious problem . when i open Create Designer and open a layout and save it and close it . Next time when i open it again and preview it i see texts beeing overlap . This is happening for every layout.

Is there any setting .

Seems a typical issue .

Does anyone faced this before.

Please help.

Jde.....

Back